Tuesday, April 22, 2008

You are loved

Listen to the song playing by Josh Groban. It is such a beautiful song! It comforts me when I'm sad. I know that my friends, family, and most importantly, Jesus, care for me and that no matter what happens you all will be there for me! I just wanted to tell you all that I am always here for all of you!
Don't give up, it's just the weight of the world. When your hearts heavy, i will lift it for you. Don't give up, because you want to be heard. If silence keeps you i will break it for you. Everybody wants to be understood. Well i can hear you. Everybody want to be loved. Don't give up! Because you are LOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you all! Never give up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet baby girl - you ARE most definetely loved!!!! You know it!!! Your family adores you and we always will no matter what! And you are so right - God has a special plan for you and your precious life - Keep that faith...don't give up!! (not that YOU of all people ever would!) So proud of who you are!!!
Moops!

Brooke said...

hey u!!! i love that song. it has been on my ipod for a while. my dad loves josh groban and he bought the cd that this song was on and i instantly fell in love with it!!! but i agree it is an awesome song. well, i will have to talk to you later! love ya!

Brooke said...

ahhh!!! i haven't seen u in a while. i miss seeing u...even if it's just u posting.