Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sillouette

this video is so funny! allie was helping me with a project in school. i had to draw a sillouette but as you can see it was pretty dificult lol :-) we had fun though! enjoy! oh, and by the way, thanks allie! it was a blast! lol

6 comments:

Brooke said...

ha ha ha. that looks like so much fun!! i wish i could do something like that sometime! that would be such a fun project. love ya!

Brooke said...

hiya!! wats up?? haven't talked 2 ya in a while. (apparently i have...like...sunday!!) but ya...so wats happenin???

Brooke said...

hey!! that's cool. i know what busy lifes are like...ok, not right now...but i have had a really busy life before! lol.

rAcHeL said...

OH MY GOSH! I LOVE U GUYS SOOOOOO MUCH! I AM SOOO HAPPY I GET OT SEE YOU GUYES AT SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HOW ALLIE WOULDN'T STAY STILL! THATS HILARIOUS! LOL I WAS LAUGHING THE WHOLE TIME! IM SERIOUS! I CAN TOTLALY SEE YOU AND ALLIE TOTALLY BREAKING DOWN AND JUST LAUGHING FOREV AND NOT EVEN GETTING IT DONE BECAUSE ALLIE WOULDN'T STAY STILL! LOL

rAcHeL said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL I LOVE YOU AND ALLIE! I'M SO HAPPY YOU GUYS CAN COME IN LANGUAGE! I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH! LOL WE NEED TO HANG OUT SOMETIME!
LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

hey where was that?!?!!? was it at allie's house or urs?!?!?